View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #9
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

no....

I think you're just looking at this through really prejudiced eyes -- the idea that black people commit more crimes is something you accept as fact....I don't, obviously.

Suggesting that people in positions of power are routinely prosecuted for crimes kind of misses the point of being in a position of power, and suggesting that having more money leads one to commit fewer crimes is so silly that I can hardly respond.

(then again, for all I know Colombian drug lords commonly retire after amassing a few hundred thousand in savings and spend their days in their underwear playing the stock market and Texas Hold 'em on the internet)