View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #11
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Second question: Is it better for our society or is it in fact detrimental to our society to ignore certain things just because of the color of the skin of the person that is involved? Is that not contributing more to racism than it is retracting from it?

I just personally think that the people in this country need to get off of the "PC" kick and recognize that all people aren't, in fact, the same. Each culture is different and has its ups and downs. There's wealthy white people, and there's white trash. There's wealthy black people, and there's black trash. The difference seems to be between white and black "trash" is that the white trash seems to complain to no end and just get intoxicated until they finally end up either accepting that they've wasted their own lives or they do something horrible. Black "trash," on the other hand, doesn't only accept that way of life but they seem to hold it as being elite to the rest of any color society. They don't try to be something that they're not (white trash is a Folex watch), rather they hold up their "from the ghetto" mentality high in the air and call anyone that disagrees with it a racist.

Again, my original question remains.. How much of this is caused by the people living in those areas? Is this a result of residual racism condemning someone to a bad life, or is it a result of reverse racism and too much pride in a "culture" that should be shunned?

*Please understand that I absolutely love the black community. I don't know if any of you have ever sat and spent time with an old black man from the "ghetto" but they are the greatest people in the world. That being said I spent about 2 years working alongside nothing but black folk from Stop 6 and grew to love them like a family, a family that I felt bad for because they seem to never be able to break through the wall around them and instead gave into the hood mentality.

Each and every opportunity in the world may not be presented to each race equally, but that doesn't mean that each and every person doesn't have the chance to excel in their life beyond what some recognize.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote