View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #45
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I'm starting to realize that by "sham" people are referring to various levels of sham. I assumed people thought it was a call made by someone which may have been based on a false story. The last thing I want is for 911 to start screening calls as hoaxes. If there's a 911 call, the cops better book it.

If there was no phone call, things are certainly more troubling. Seems easy enough to prove based on 911 logs. Those things are also recorded, I think, so there should be some evidence of the call.

As an aside, though, it seems like a great country we live in where people who are secretly doing really terrible things can make rather compelling constitutional arguments that they shouldn't have been caught because the state didn't go through the proper procedure to catch them.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote