View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #47
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Okay, I'm starting to realize that by "sham" people are referring to various levels of sham. I assumed people thought it was a call made by someone which may have been based on a false story

If there was no phone call, things are certainly more troubling. Seems easy enough to prove based on 911 logs. Those things are also recorded, I think, so there should be some evidence of the call.
It's not that there wasn't a call. It's that the local government officials had kind of winkingly-and-noddingly let it be known that:

<Chief Wiggum voice>:

''We can't go out there, search the premises, and take the children UNLESS we have some kind of reason to.....say...something like a phone call.....from an underaged girl....alleging beatings and sexual abuse. And we'll have a small squadron of local police, state troopers, and CPS officers on standy just in case we get such a call. And that number once again, folks 1-888-GETFLDS."

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 04-17-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote