View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #49
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
The original case, regardless of the final charges, provides grounds for the state to be there.
i'll take a slightly different take from Jack.Kerr....if we assume that the inital call was legit....

(FWIW, I'm not necessarily saying the mystery call is a complete state-perpetrated fake, I'm saying that the State was seeking a pretext to raid YFZ, and they were probably never terribly concerned with whether the call was legit or not in the first place)

But I digress, even if the State may have had a legit reason to be there, it hardly follows that the State had reason to be there with SWAT teams, Helicopters, and Armored Personnel Carriers...

Moreover, while agents of the State may have seen signs of child abuse not pertaining to the mystery child, it defies reason to suggest that they actually saw evidence that 100% of the families were abusing 100% of the children. Yet, undeniably the state abducted 100% of the children at YFZ.

Put it this way....if the State gets a call from a 15 year old girl in a trailer park, a CPS worker and a deputy sheriff visit the trailer park in question and at most leave with that particular girl. What doesn't happen is that the State launches a paramilitary raid that ends with the State hauling every women and child out of the trailer park in Southern Baptist Church buses.

So, how does the State manage to turn two phone calls from one 16 year old girl into a paramilitary raid and abduction of 416 children?

Easily -- they do this on the presumption of abuse based on the group's religious beliefs.

and when the state raids a place and abducts 416 kids based on presumptions about a group's religious beliefs, that's an unreasonable search and seizure, in my book.