View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #65
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

I would love to interview a Secularists social worker about this. On what grounds do they act against this hated little group? The answer would have to be that they acted based on law... Any answer that is different would denote a motivation based on morality...

The cute little hated group has an answer for the law against polygamy. They don't get married... The alleged caller says she was physically and sexually abused by her "spiritual husband" which is a cute little mechanism to avoid breaking the law against polygamy. These FLDS practitioners are not married...

So, what law did the social workers act on? The only law that they acted on that can be defended (as far as I know) are the statutory rape laws.

Now, how do you use the statutory rape law to seize 416 children???

Fact is that they acted a motivation that is not grounded in law. So, now the judges/courts have to fix this.

The law enforcement officers acted on the 911 call. They did their job. Someone in administration/leadership in law enforcement and in the executive arm of CPS overstepped and directed the seizure.

A mistake has been made.

I would love to see a documentary on this later that probes how the Baptist Church vans and people got involved in this...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote