View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #74
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

1) the initial phone call is a hoax.
2)the Baptist church vans and people are "in" on the initial hit
3)the charge to excuse the action is that the religious culture might cause young girls to become abused and might cause young boys to become perpetrators
4)they have only identified 4 or 5 instances where a girl young enough to fit the statutory rape definition has been found with children or sexually involved.
5)they cannot act using the anti-polygamy laws because these people are not legally married and therefore haven't legally committed polygamy.
6)they are forcing DNA testing to make the family connections so that they have proof of polygamy.

Did I get everything right?

So, based on that logic and legal approach, Texas CPS should show up with the Baptist Church in South Dallas and the Stop Six neighborhood in Fort Worth and pick up a few million children. The culture there seems to support or lead to underage sex that would fit the statutory rape laws. The percentage of girls there that will be found with children or to be sexually active at ages that fit the statutory rape laws will be a higher percentage than what they found in the FLDS group. They should do DNA testing on the whole population to prove family relationships and charge the people with polygamy (apparently the definition of polygamy for the Texas CPS is for a man to father children by more than one woman in one time frame regardless of marriage status). They should separate those few million children from their parents. They should keep them at Texas Stadium and the Ballpark in Arlington unitl the process is sorted out. And, in honor of Waco, they should arrive in those neighborhoods with tanks.
Next, they should study the red light districts in Dallas and Fort Worth. They will find a lot of "polygamy" there. They should catch the Johns and Janes and seize all of their children.
Next, they should study internet dating and bars. They will find a lot of "polygamy" there. They should seize all the children affected by this horrible process.

The thing that is weird about the FLDS group compared to the people you see around you everyday is that the FLDS people don't hide their activities and don't lie to their spouses and children. They take care of their children. They don't run away from child support.

Now, I am not defending the FLDS culture. I am not a sympathizer.

But, I am appalled at the action of Texas CPS and law enforcement. I am appalled thus far with the judicial process as well.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wmbwinn; 04-21-2008 at 11:43 AM.
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote