View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #78
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

America loves to intervene. Anything we deem "not morally acceptable"..whether it be politics, religion, or oil.

However, I am one of the few to applaud what the government is doing here. If there is one iota of abuse to children, something has to be done. If there is even a hint that children are abused, a full scale investigation should be conducted. I am usually a rather liberal person..but when it comes to hurting the "innocent" I am going to be conservative.

In such a small and tightly knit community as this, I think the term "birds of the same feather fly together." I am more inclined to believe that the older men in the community knew that they were abusing the young women. I am pretty sure that they trade stories at the local watering hole (embellishing but they all know what is going on). When little girls of 12 year olds get pregnant..I really doubt it is because they want to be a mother already.