Thread: Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #12
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

The 'O' (Cirque's water show) in the Bellagio is probably the best show I have ever watched. Don't go to shows where you can watch somewhere else.. like Blue Man Group or other Broadway shows. I would also probably avoid has-been acts as well.

It is better to stay in a hotel that you want to gamble in. Meaning if you want to play lower limits, stay in a lower limit hotel. That way you can just get drunk at the tables and not have to walk far to get to bed.

Food places -- I personally think buffets are overrated. There are tons of fine dining options, my favorite is Thomas Keller's Bouchon. If you want to save money, you could just go to In N Out, which is just a couple of miles off the strip.

Last edited by nikeball; 03-30-2010 at 09:41 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote