Thread: Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #18
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
Other small things ---

Dress nice. You are trying to impress two people. The pitboss for comps and girls that are around. If you dress like a scrub, you will be treated like one. Wear polos in the day time, button ups at night so you can go straight out to clubs/bars without going back to the room to change.

Tip your cocktail waitresses. Usually $1-$2 a drink. They work off tips.
Yeah i would agree with this. Usually when i was playing blackjack when i was up i'd throw the cocktail waitress like a 5 dollar chip every few drinks. Needless to say she would come back and get me another drink like every 5 minutes. It was awesome, of course my goal was to get blackout drunk, so i didn't really care about gambling. Of course you lose all your chips and money so at least you can get really drunk off of it. Also, it might help to have a set spending limit on gambling per day. So that you dont get really hammered and blow all of your money the first day. Believe me, its easy to think that you can win it all back on the next hand...the next thing you know your on the street dancing for nickels!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote