View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 10:35 AM   #60
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This was one of Kidd's better lineup games that I can remember.

I still like DJJ starting over Green. Green is more of a 2/3 and DJJ is a 3/4.

Lively still starting and still got more minutes than Powell despite foul trouble. Can't complain there.

Maxi finally had some productive minutes towards the end.

We still need Tim's shooting despite all of his warts. Guy is having a sneaky good season which is odd when the eye test makes you want to break your tv at times. Can't argue with 19 ppg on 38% 3 shooting though.

Exum is better than Franky Smokes.

So we may not be a super talented team, but we are a very deep one. FO seems to always prefer depth over up front talent.
DJJ isnt going to play the way he did...right? Unless he turned the corner over night. I certainly hope he did, but its highly uncommon.

Josh is a better player overall. He brings more hustle, defense, 3pt, more handles and definitely more passing. My oreference is to slide Grant over to 4 and put Josh at 3.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote