Thread: Injuries
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Injuries

Now that the season is over, I'm curious how people view the fact that the FO put a knowingly injury prone team on the floor this season. It seems like a total cop out to put blame on them when it as a given that injuries were going to play a huge role this season. I'm not saying they have as of yet, but it surely seems like an easy scapegoat.

This is why I'm not interested in seeing Deron back with the team next season. They desperately needed him to be good, and you can't have a guy who you rely on just always be hurt. It's a bit different with Barea and Harris who are bench players on reasonable contracts, but Deron had to be good this season. He fell short, and I haven't really seen any sustaining comfort level in Rick's system. The offense is totally broken, and the lead pg has to have a large part of the blame.

I'm not just singling him out, but it's representative of the fact that a player who isn't on the floor can't help you at all. And that certainly goes for Parsons as well.

I just hope the front office takes a big step back and looks at how important a healthy team is. Injuries are natural, but the Mavs had no chance whatsoever against so many injuries this season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote