View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 08:54 AM   #60
LukaMagic

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaMagic View Post
Kyrie did NONE OF THIS @ Chicago. He spent almost the whole game in his head. And that has nothing whatsoever to do with Luka nor with Kidd. When Luka came out Kyrie avoided the ball. The best ball-handler ever in the history of the NBA, who is also a point guard,

a v o i d i n g . . t h e . . b a l l . .

when Luka is NOT on the floor.

Every time Luka is not on the floor, Kyrie should TAKE THE BALL and RUN A PICK AND ROLL. And see what happens. And then if that pick and roll doesn't work out, he should RUN ONE MORE PICK AND ROLL. And see what happens.

Instead of KYRIE IRVING, who, LETS REMIND OURSELVES, is the best ball-handler EEVVEEERRRRRR and one of the biggest NBA superstars with talent shooting through his ears left and right, there is some Exum dude doing point guard work and handling the ball because KYRIE IRVING is hiding in the corner.

ps Forum locker-room talk.
pps https://youtu.be/ZAErD8xzjCM
And if Kyrie and Luka want to fight over who runs more pick and rolls then THAT'S GREAT. After every single quarter Kidd can tell them who was more efficient in doing that.

This whole thing about Kyrie and Luka is made up bullshit. Because Kyrie IS NON-EXISTENT ON THE FLOOR WHEN LUKA IS NOT ON THE FLOOR AND HE IS.

And instead of . . K Y R I E . . I R V I N G . . , who, LETS REMIND OURSELVES, is the best ball-handler EEVVEEERRRRRR and one of the biggest NBA superstars with talent shooting through his ears left and right, you have Green(s) and THJ(s), who can't put one foot in front of the other with the ball in their hands, running offense.

What shit is that?

And Kyrie waiting in the corner to get a pass for a three, or waiting for somebody to screen him so that he could COME OUT AND GET THE BALL. He should OWN that ball.

pps Locker-room talk over.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 03-12-2024 at 09:00 AM.
LukaMagic is online now   Reply With Quote