View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #75
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
Said Bosh of someday being a Maverick: "I'm not sure, maybe when I'm real old and almost out of the league. You never know. I'm sure they're going to have people on their free-agent list. It's just something you got to pay attention to when the time comes."
Haha, at least he was honest about it.
That seemed like a polite way of saying, I doubt they can fit me in the budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
If Green wants to play, he needs to change his mentality. Become a shut-down defender, and coaches will have to play you. He has the athleticism and the length, take advantage of it on the defensive side of the ball.

I agree, but...WHAT exactly does Wright need to do to get some friggin' playing time on the court?