View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #102
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I wanted to post these thoughts before looking at any previous comments...

#1 Why can't smoky get off the island to get back "home" but Jacob seems to be able to get off whenever he wants to "touch some kids"?

#2 Thought bringing back that whip character Juliette was lame just to give Sawyer a reason to be mad for a while. Seems useless to give the characters such flimsy "closure".

#3 Pretty much already board with the #2 storyline...except for how Jack's neck got cut and what the heck happening with Christian Shepherd's body? Loved seeing the island underwater...very, very cool.

#4 Am I nuts in thinking there is NO WAY they don't somehow dovetail the two story lines by the end of the season? (which could be major shark jumpage). The only way I can see the 2 story line scenario working out is if they actually let it ride...and for an entire season show us what their lives would have been like if 815 never goes down. While trite on a global scale, it could interesting. (I just doubt thats what they're doing)

#5 It was bittersweet finding out fake Locke is smoky...not sure they revealed it in the coolest way.

#6 Not entirely pumped about the introduction of some new Others...feels like reaching for story.

#7 I love Richard and Ben.

#8 When Sayid woke up did everyone else join me is saying, "Hello Jacob"?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote