View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 08:39 PM   #30
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I disagree seelenjaeger.

Avery's defensive approach to this team has been the best thing to happen to this franchise in years and the reason many were frustrated with Nelson was because he didn't mind allowing other teams to have lay-up drills just about everynight.

Also, Nelson's lack of passion and constant pessimistic, underdog mentality soiled this team's sense of self worth. Just thinking about it upsets my stomach.

On the other hand, Avery's approach that the Mavs are just as good or better than any other team in the league as long as we hustle and play some defense is a breath of fresh air.

I am very happy with how he has done so far and believe he will only continue to improve as a head coach.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote