View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 AM   #63
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm not thinking about the Suns right now. I'm ready to put some distance between us and the rest of the division.
Chum, it's quotes like these that get on everybody's nerves. You said this last night during the Suns/Spurs game, and it really is unjustified. Barring major injuries, the Mavs and Suns will get the #1 and #2 seeds, with a huge gap between them and lower seeds. The Spurs are #3, and they already had 15 losses (now 16), which will probably be about what the Mavs and Suns will have at the end of the YEAR.

Bottom line, you have absolutely no case in any way, shape, or form. But we do know two things about you:

1) You are absolutely incapable of getting over Steve Nash. I loved the guy when he was in Dallas, and was sad the first year he was gone. But seriously, get over it. He's not just out of Dallas, but the LEADER OF ENEMY NUMBER ONE. He is busting his ass off every day wanting nothing more than to knock off his former team, which you claim to be a fan of. All nostalgic ties with him need to be cut.

2) You love to pick arguments with people, even when there's no argument to be made. You post a question off the top of your head that has an obvious answer, but when someone tells you to shut up because you're post is idiotic, you act like THEY are in the wrong because they didn't go research your off-the-wall question and back up their point with stats.

Let's put those two facts together. Chummy loves Nash, and makes substance-less propositions... Aha! Of course he's going to say something stupid like that.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I think you could do better. Even though you make this kind of stupid statement all the time, I get the feeling you know they're stupid, but you just want some attention. Considering you tend to go pretty soft on the Suns but really tough on the Mavs, no wonder you always get the accusation of being a Suns troll.

Instead of always trying to be the "devil's advocate" at every opportunity, why don't you wait until you have a decent point to make? Then maybe people will listen to you.