View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #77
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Once again you are kidding yourself. If I was to look at all the Mavs players, I will say for the next 5 years only Howard and Dirk would make the All-Star game. EASILY!!!!

I have told you many times the ULTIMATE problem we have. You just never want to listen to me about it. We could have had KG or Kobe here with this current team. That was truly the shake-up we needed. It is hard to be a fan right now. I actually think that we are stuck, and now have to live with the decisions/lack of decisions we made at the end of last season. I think we may be in trouble now, because we truly dont have a tradeable piece that would in return bring us a title.
Do you have a letter from someone saying kobe would be here? Do you think that Kobe would win a championship with devin/josh. Okay you do, I don't. Kobe may win one now, but it's gonig to be because gasol, bynum, fisher showed up. Doesn't hurt to have odom and one of the two best coaches in the histroy of the nba either.

So I think your kobe fantasy is just that, a fantasy. You think it would have made the diff, but even kobe knew that coming here without dirk was a waste of everyones time. Only you don't know it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote