View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #80
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I don't know, nor do you. Your kobe throwout is bull. That's my entire point you knucklehead. No one gets value on their supersta's, no one that I can remember. So if dirk was traded it wouldn't be for Kobe, Howard, Diva, etc. Not because dirk isn't great, but because those other guys are great as well and don't get traded.

If you are saying trade josh/devin/jet/stack etc., okay, I'll listen. But if you want to trade dirk you'd better do it with an eye to getting to the lottery, a BUNCH. Because there isn't anyone on this team besides dirk who is close to a top 5 player.

But I'll answer. I see no reason that dirk cannot win a championship with this roster assuming it has an improved devin, healthy damp, josh, etc. None at all.
Silly,I guess you just wont stop your fantasy world. Let me start here on your last statement. Devin is clearly improved, Damp has been healthy, and Josh is playing like a true All-Star. So what is your reasoning again for seeing this CURRENT team winning with Dirk?

What in GOD's green earth do you see a title team with this CURRENT team? This CURRENT team is NOT a title contender. In order to make this team a true playoff contending title team we will lose Dirk or Josh/Devin combo. I choose Josh/Devin to stay.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote