View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 12:40 AM   #18
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

This is the craziest shit I've ever read. It makes no sense. I have been here since DrBio post #1.

For one, I hardly ever send Doc a PM, yet every time I did, it managed to be the same Doc who knew me from when, knows which kids on the Baylor football squad are from my hometown, etc.

Yet this same Doc, who spent all this time entertaining himself on this board making friends before he turned into a belligerent wacko, didn't manage to notice the rampant PM abuse supposedly put on by someone else? Over long periods of time? Why would the "real" Doc tolerate the "fake" Doc(s) going apeshit so obviously?

As many "DrBio" posts as there are on this board, it was impossible for you to spend ANY time at all on the board yourself, since the wild-ass behavior you claim was done by other people practically dominated the board.

If your claim is to be true, then your surrogates would've had to absorb all previous knowledge of all happenings on this forum over the first 15k-20k posts (by my estimate) you made before you started treating people like shit on a semi-regular basis. And, if you considered it abuse, you would've had to have been blind to not be aware of it.

Whatever, dude.