View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 09:59 AM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I like Doc but there is no way I believe this. Sounds like Doc is trying to cover his butt for sounding like the bad guy in the whole chum situation.

Like someone posted, there seemed to be a fluid transition between the old doc and the new doc where both docs knew the exact same personal information about certain posters.

Also.. Why couldn't the other people just make their own account. It's not like it's hard or you have to pay money.

Honestly this story makes no sense and I'm surprised people bought it so quickly.