View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #39
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan
This is the craziest shit I've ever read. It makes no sense. I have been here since DrBio post #1.

For one, I hardly ever send Doc a PM, yet every time I did, it managed to be the same Doc who knew me from when, knows which kids on the Baylor football squad are from my hometown, etc.

Yet this same Doc, who spent all this time entertaining himself on this board making friends before he turned into a belligerent wacko, didn't manage to notice the rampant PM abuse supposedly put on by someone else? Over long periods of time? Why would the "real" Doc tolerate the "fake" Doc(s) going apeshit so obviously?

As many "DrBio" posts as there are on this board, it was impossible for you to spend ANY time at all on the board yourself, since the wild-ass behavior you claim was done by other people practically dominated the board.

If your claim is to be true, then your surrogates would've had to absorb all previous knowledge of all happenings on this forum over the first 15k-20k posts (by my estimate) you made before you started treating people like shit on a semi-regular basis. And, if you considered it abuse, you would've had to have been blind to not be aware of it.

Whatever, dude.
Again, I'm not asking anyone to believe anything. Make up your own minds. As for Rhylan, I have interacted with him for years, even met him personally. He comes from a town that produced two of my favorite footballers. I was concerned for him (his family) when those tornados and super storms hit years ago. All of that stuff was me. I fully expected this response and don't expect absolution, understanding or anything else. It was simply time to clear the air.

Also, I am not claiming to be a saint. I have personally engaged in pissing matches here. No doubt about it. However, many of the posts that have been made I cannot claim and to behonest had a hard time keeping up with. There were several times when I received pm's from a "I just told you that" confused member. A lot of times I probably did not respond either adequately or at all. Keeping up with every line of thought here is difficult at best. Some of the incoming angered pm's were ignored. Most outgoing were mine I am sure. I don't have a historical pm record to know. I do know that some were sent that were not.

Just time to clear the air.