View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #70
minkbarn

minkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Yeah well if we lower the corporate tax rate 10% like McCain wants to, maybe we can get some more jobs in this country.

And I am so tired of hearing people talk about tax breaks for the successful. They pay WAY more than their fair share, they always have, and they always will.
The way I see it, if we reward the companies that create jobs here and not reward the companies that send them abroad, more jobs will be created here. That's Senator Obama's more precise proposal.

I think Senator McCain is a good man. I voted for him in 2000. But he keeps proposing to continue and even increase President Bush's policies that got us into this horrific mess.

I'm not a member of either party, but I strongly think we need a new direction and Senator McCain is not giving us that.

As far as paying their fair share, I believe all Senator Obama proposes is to go back to the tax rates we had under President Reagan. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken about that.

Last edited by minkbarn; 10-15-2008 at 10:21 AM.
minkbarn is offline   Reply With Quote