View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:44 AM   #33
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

I am just shocked at the complete 180 the whole team (coaching as well) did from the preseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Brand was a monster until he blew his knees...
He blew out his Achilles and than his shoulder the next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post

Mike was killing me with this. LOL

GREAT GAME from the Mavs. Nice solid performance. Crowder may be more ready than I thought.

And wow. Lakers might want to re-think that offense they're running. They had Nash playing the role of role player.
Nash becomes average in any system that's not D'Antoni system. That is why Porter was fired when they traded for Shaq that one year.

Mike put that offense in to keep Bryant from bogging the offense. He looked good curling to basket in the 1st. The hybrid Princeton was fine in the 1st qtr when the Lakers had the lead. Pau killed it with his passing and scoring. But the TNT guys felt that Pau is only the 3rd-4th best player on the team so the offense shouldn't run through him which is ridiculous being as though he probably the best skilled big man in the game. Lakers are going feel sorry for swapping the #2 big man for the #1 big man instead of going for depth. Could of had Iggy, Vucevic(nice backup for Pau), Young?, and draft picks for Bynum.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote