View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #41
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Lol. Guy, If some jackass coming in starting a GDT on the wrong day and failing miserably at every step is "taking the spotlight" then so be it. His 1st post was re-issuing a GDT and his 2nd post was defending Oilfield trash who I'm pretty sure knows everyone here has gone over "the championship team" and losing players etc...crying endlessly over spilled milk. These are the things you want to raise the forum "out of the grave" with?
Didn't I cover this kind of behavior?

I'm not defending anyone or on some triumphant revival crusade. I'm giving advice and nothing more.

It's pretty simple and fully in your court. If you want a lively forum then don't run off new posters thus creating the type of posters you resent. If you want some sort of elitist old boys E-club country bar (sounds pretty sad to me but to each their own) then go create one that doesn't allow fresh ideas into the group. Whichever you choose, bitching about new posters and complaining about the moderating group isn't much of a solution now is it.

You know what to do if you need so much control over the thought process that those who don't act in a way that E-club approves of are forced out. I prefer a much more accepting culture without personal comfort issues, but that's just me.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote