View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #49
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It is pretty simple. If being a complete jackass (almost purposely) doing the things that people get annoyed by is your definition of "lively", then no I don't care for that. If you prefer something other than whats going on here pursue it, no one is gonna lose sleep. Maverick Outlaw and a cpl others contribute nothing but trying to piss people off.

I feel somewhere in there you are intelligent enough to contribute, unlike a few others. Do it.
Distorting what I said and putting words in my mouth don't really add anything. I guess complaining to the mods is what you're here for. Have fun.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote