View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Seriously? I agree with Dampier, but you forget just how effective BRadley was for us early. Dude averaged 11pts, 8reb, 3.3bpg in only 28mpg his first season and had 4 good seasons with us. He just started fading as a player around the time we started making the playoffs.

Chandler only played 74 games for us at 10pts, 9reb, 1block in similar min, although with different results.
Maybe my memory is clouded, but all I can remember of Bradley his slow trot back down the court leaving the middle exposed and his freakish inability despite his height to stop smaller slashers to the basket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEi-Wm0OFII