View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 03:39 PM   #270
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhannon1945 View Post
I would suggest getting league pass single team monthly for 17.99 per month and a VPN. I have NordVPN at around 6 a month. You can get an IP in an area that is not blacked out.
That way if your favorite streaming service caves and gets FSSW you don’t lose the 120 for the year.
A word of caution, league pass has been known to deny access if you are using a VPN to avoid the blackout. Most VPN’s duplicate up addresses as they only have a limited number so if the NBA sees duplicate ip’s they can deny access. You can avoid this by buying a dedicated IP from the VPN provider.
Yep that's what I suggested...

The single team package pretty cheap. I have it connected with my XBOX Series X through sling TV.

Awesome inexpensive package.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote