View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 10:00 AM   #27
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I would trade Harris for AK b4 trading Terry. That line-up you suggested with Harris/Howard/AK/Dirk has too many holes on offense. No outside shooter, no clutch player and teams would just sink in the lane and dare Harris/AK to shoot. I say "No" to this. It would be a great defense, but it would be 2 on 5 on offense, because when you include the center, then you can factor in Harris/AK/Damp or Diop as non-factors on offense.

Now here is a killer line-up if we HAD to get AK... Terry/Howard/AK/Dirk/Damp. You have 3offensive players to carry the load, and you are covered with good solid defense as well.

But in the end, I dont want AK, because he is NOT a team player and a liability just like Harris on offense.
"There's no argument at all on whether or not the team would be better with Harris/Howard/AK/Dirk compared to Harris/Terry/Howard/Dirk."

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote