View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The season ticket holder event was tonight. Player pictures and skating...free DVDs, which I have yet to watch. I think it's a 10 year history of the Stars on 2 discs.

I grabbed Craig Ludwig in the hallway and took a picture with him, which was cool. We didn't want to wait 45 minutes in each line to take a picture with the players. I snapped some OK ones from further way.

They had Sean Avery and Steve Ott taking pictures with fans in the penalty box (without the glass) which was very clever. They looked like they were having a good time.

Here's me, jumping over the boards. I've been on the ice down there before, but tonight they had the bench open, which I had never sat on before. My wife took the picture as she does not own skates.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-08-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote