View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #358
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

The Media and numerous fans hate T.O. yet they don't even know the guy.

Has he contributed to some ill well towards himself, yes, and he even admits it.

Has he changed and continues to try to do things differently...without a doubt.

In the past T.O. would have whinned to the Media...this time, he simply had a conversation with players and coaches.

Then the media turns it into a story of turmoil at Valley Ranch.

Had the Media NOT reported this story, would any of us know of any turmoil? Would any player or member of the Dallas Cowboys organization voice any discontent?

Is anyone in the Cowboys saying anything about T.O.?

This has turned into the biggest NON-story of the 3 years that T.O. has been...and believe me there have been a TON of NON-stories when it comes to T.O. and the Cowboys.

No matter what the Cowboys and T.O. do, everyone has an opinion...but hey, last I heard, Opinions are like A. Holes, everyone has one and they rarely smell sweet.

For some reason, the media and people like to hate...they are now hating on T.O. and from this fan, it drives me a bit crazy...and lord knows, I aint got too much further to go before I'm on the deep end.

T.O. is not OJ, T.O. has not killed anyone, T.O. has not done Dope, T.O. has not gone out and drove while under the influece, T.O. has not SHOT Himself in the leg...the list goes on and on...

What T.O. has done is simply called attention to the SAME thing that Saited Ex-Cowboy Troy Aikman noticed in the Cowboy-Pittsburg game. Yes, it was Troy who in the broadcast made a comment about how the Cowboys appear to be targeting Witten a bit too much. But since T.O. decided to communicate with players and coaches (IN-House) and tried to handle things IN-House...he is to be vilified.

Give me a break...people simply want T.O. to fail and the fact tha the is succeeding is driving them nuts.

Dare I say, it's the same thing that politically the liberals do with Republicans...and let me be so bold that Republicans and lining up to do with Obama.

If they don't like someone, they are looking for reasons to say "See I told you so"

Well if nothing else, this crap I see happening to T.O. makes me realize that I need to back off and give our future President the benefit of the doubt...oooops wrong thread...

I trust T.O., Crayton and the rest of the Cowboy organization...I seriously do NOT trust the media and these mysterious sources!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote