View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #194
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I was firmly in the they can't make him sell/hell win in court camp had the MBA voted to force him out. However with the caveat that I'm not a lawyer I don't see how e has a leg to stand on now. He wasn't forced to sell the clippers, he was removed as trusted of the family trust and the trust sold one of it's assets during a time he was removed. He can sue to possibly have himself reinstated as a trustee and in that case he might be able to block the sale if it gets done fast enough and then he could sue the NBA if they actually force him out but right now I don't see how he has any case whatsoever against the nba.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote