View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #119
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
A little more Dirk here. A little more Jet there.

I am watching this series with a certain....curiosity... my buttocks slid back a few inches from where it was last year and every year before that. The knowledge of that ring already in the bag cushions these blows and I sort of just feel proud of these guys for getting as close to winning both of those games as they were. Carlisle and Dirk are doing as much as Cuban enabled them to in the off-season. It is what it is.

I don't mean to be defeatist. I am still just a very satisfied guy where Mavs bball is concerned. And some of these guys are looking so tired. So worn out. They did well. Even in earning zero wins in that wasteland of a city.

That being said... I will root against this OKC team vehemently in each round. Even in the Finals. Against that one team. You know the one. There is NO EFFING WAY that a fan "base" that's had a team for about 8 seconds should win a title. That's not fair. That's not the way it should work. And those cocky, narcissistic, young, overly enthusiastic a-holes can STFU as far as I'm concerned. Even their coach is an over-reacting POS MFer. Screw the lot of them.
Now were talking!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote