Thread: I'm now on it
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 12:04 PM   #3
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:I'm now on it

Another big gripe about Nellie for me is where was the guy when the Nash fiasco was going on? I'm sure he could have smoothened the dealings if he even tried. For all those who are saying that Nellie benching Terry as a way to gt back at Cuban for letting Nash walk, I say that's crap. He didn't even try to talk to Nash. Goes to show that when the season is over, Nellie isn't even thinking of the Mavs.

Quote:
Originally posted by: jibikao
I didn't watch the game last night but I read a lot this morning on this board and looks like Nelly f@cked up pretty bad. Sounds like the good old Nelly to me. For some reasons, I have a feeling that this disaster would happen when Finely comes back.

When Finely was injured, Dirk stepped up and EVERYBODY knows he is the go-to guy. They don't even need to doubt it. But when Finely is back, things start to get messy. Finely taking the last shot...Daniel doing PG and posting up. Where is Dirk in this picture?? And where the HELL is Damp? Was he injured or in foul trouble? How come Damp only played 28mins? Mavs was out-rebounded pretty bad. I thought Mavs had a great rebounding game against the T-Wolves??

This is EXACTLY the same mistake T-Wolves made. Having KG on Dirk is NOT a positive because KG is out of position for rebound many times. Looks like Dirk was out of position many times as well. WTF???

I started a thread about Mavs' defense is an illusion. Well, let me rephrase: Mavs DOES have the defense talents now but what's good if the coach doesn't use it? They would rather sign Damp and not Nash and Damp wasn't even on the court in such an important game. WTF?? What's the logic in this? They signed Armstrong and Terry but they weren't used effectively at all.

I have a feeling this is going to be another WASTED YEAR just like last year. Nelly still cannot figure the set rotation and many people will get traded next year. They just CAN'T do that all the time. You need to let the players play in certain rotation so they know what their roles are. Terry "was" a good guard but he looks so confused on the court. I mean it's already 20 games into the season and they still can't even F@UCKING figure out who is PG? Who is foward? Who is the real center? There's no rotation at all. Enough with all these tricks. Now I am glad that Nash left the team for good. I hate to say this but Dirk should leave Mavs soon if Nelly keeps F@UCKING things up like that.

Sigh.... Nelly is going to f@ck up Dirk's career. If Mavs can't get the top 3 spot, Dirk won't win ANY MVP in his career. With Nelly, Mavs won't win the championship.... what a waste of talents.

Speaking of talents, which team has more talents than Mavs?? If it's not Nelly's fault, then who is it??

OK..I am done. Hate me if you want but I am one ANGRY Mavs fan now.

Jimmy