View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:14 AM   #99
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I hate to sound like a homer (which I am), but wouldn't Dallas be one of the better destinations for Lebron as far as dollars and winning? I know it's a long shot anyway, but I'm bored and it's the off season.

If my facts are right, wouldn't he earn $30,000,000 or so more in a sign and trade than just bolting to New York? Also, can New York guarantee he'll have a top 10 player as a sidekick like Dallas can?

Also from Cleveland's perspective, they can get a little bit of young talent (Beaubois... Nivins/Calathes? Mavs make separate trade to stockpile some picks/young players?) and Cuban would be willing to absorb some contracts off their hands (Varejao/Gibson... Williams?)

Dirk/Kidd/Lebron/Haywood/Marion + a few shooters + a few bigs off the bench = top 2-3 NBA team with a big shot at winning a title

Last edited by ghazi; 05-12-2010 at 03:15 AM.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote