View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #28
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I don't even think we have the ability to match. We don't have early bird rights, so I'm pretty sure we would have had to use to the BAE to re-sign Hollins, and if it's 3 years then that removes that as a possibility.
We can offer Hollins 2yrs/4.14million maximum with the BAE and 5yrs/7.5million with the remaining MLE.

I think we need to start a Hollins appreciation thread, and just wish him a good time in Minnesota where he'll get way more than he's shown he deserves both in cash and in playtime, but a losing team with lots of playtime is a great place for a guy with potential like Hollins.

Hollins got the best possible deal and Im happy for him.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-03-2009 at 07:23 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote