View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #38
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
What would you have him do Chum?

I am worried that he is not being an effective campaigner, but in his defense he is fighting a severe uphill battle to reach the electorate. He has to fight against free advertisements for the Democrats and BO 24/7 by their corrupt cheerleaders called the MSM which are out to destroy any Republican at any cost. Any gaffe or perceived gaffe by Romney and the Republicans are magnified and excoriated well beyond reason while any mention of the many of BO's shortcomings would nary be heard. No amount of money can overcome that disadvantage. He has to run an almost perfect campaign because the deck is stacked against him. There are some of us that don't care to watch the MSM and find ways to get our info from the internet or radio, but how much of the electorate is willing to do that? It seems to me that most still rely on the MSM for their info. I hope I am wrong.
lots of people kinda sound like boogar eating morons in this thread... but its ok, we as a society will just pat you on the back and blame the liberal medial industrial complex for your shortcomings. Go enjoy a welfare-supplied prime rib with some welfare 40 year old scotch, and call us in the morning.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 09-26-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: broadening the broadside :)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote