Thread: White Castle
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #24
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
well... there is something similar here in town called Krystal Burger... but I've never really been fond of the tiny, greasy burger... unless they come from Dave & Busters. Those tiny burgers are pretty good.

Little known fact - Nashville, TN is one of only 2 cities that has BOTH a Krystal and a White Castle. Krystal is in the South, White Castle primarily in the North. Nashville is the Slider/Steamed Burger Mason-Dixon line.

So being a resident of Nashville, I've had both. Krystal is definitely better, but neither is something that I would put on any kind of "best burgers" list. I've only really had Krystal late at night after going out.

Murph, if anyone is telling you that White Castle is delicious and they aren't:

1) Drunk out of their mind
B) Stoned out of their mind
3) The victim of a horrible accident in which they lost their taste buds or their entire tongue

Then they're crazy.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-27-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote