Thread: White Castle
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:24 PM   #34
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Ah Krystals after a night out boozing it up, mighty southern....

That brings back some serious memories...

Stationed in Ft. Benning in 87-89' heading out to the clubs in Columbus, GA!!! Then hitting the Krystal's on the way back...

Hey, it was a great place to go when you were BROKE!!! Back then I think they were something .25 for one burger.

Now I'm flashin back...I remember getting hammered and watching a cult classic movie..."I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" - wouldn't you know it the next weekend at a Metalica/Queensryche concert in Atlanta...I pull up to a stop sign and these guys jump out, spit on my windshield and offer to wash it for some money!!!

We had six of us in the care, only two of us had seen the movie and we were ROFLMA, while the other 4 had this stupid freaked out look on their face.

Those were the days!!!

I might have to stop off at a Krystals the next time in Atlanta!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote