View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

I totally agree with you. I have noticed RC problem in relation to his rotations and player utilizations early last season. He is just an XX and 00 type of coach who can't think on the fly. His mind works too slowly. He doesn't recognize the developing patterns in each individual game untill it is too late. I think he might impress people with theory in converstations ( which he probably did with Cuban ) but in practice he is entirely too slow witted. He also seems to possess a stubberness when it comes too his preconcieved perspectives and sticks with them too long. He is way over his head. I noticed last year that he often isn't even watching the game being played but just looks down at his note book. I just hope Mark see's the light before long and dumps him.

He is also a horrible developmental coach for young players which is why he playes mostly veterens. Green who was not the smartest of players last year actually got worse under RC. His shortcomings are sort of hidden by the veterens on the team ( Dirk, Kidd, etc.) but once they are gone we should hope RC is gone also.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote