Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:59 PM   #1714
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
In a heartbeat. The question is: would Memphis. They’d have to really like Barnes. And they would be getting back the pick they’re losing next year and getting off that hideous Parsons deal. Still, don’t see them doing it
Seems like a great trade for both sides. Like you, I doubt it happens. Fantastic proposition though. Hard to imagine we are a playoff team next year with two rookies starting. Grizzlies are unloaded with the Parsons catastrophe. And they get a solid player to win now with. If I'm the Grizzlies I take it. And plenty of upside if you believe in this year's draft class to get guys in your organization to start the development process NOW vs delaying for 3-4 years of picks.

Can you imagine DSJ, MPJ, and Bamba/JJJ as our core moving forward? Would take a few years but you got it all right there. Even if you don't think MPJ back is ok, you might still end up with DSJ, Bagley, and Bamba. Monster lineup lol.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 05-19-2018 at 07:00 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote