View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 11:51 AM   #7
R28J

R28J is a jewel in the roughR28J is a jewel in the roughR28J is a jewel in the rough

1. Fire Kidd and Nico. They were hired by the previous owner as a package deal.

2. Hire Dennis Lindsey as the new GM of my team. Instruct him to clean out the FO of all the old owner's buddies. Lindsey will have the power to hire any and all FO personal and new head coach.

3. I would give the new GM a list of players I would like to see traded, looking for draft picks in doing so. Yes, Luka is on that list, (EL posted above that Luka is not professional). That is a nice way of saying it. I also am not a fan of Luka/Harden ball.

Others on the trade list are Hardaway, Powell and Kleber. I'm not a fan and they have been here way to long due to the previous owner's buddy system.

If Kyrie is not happy with the Kidd firing and the Luka trade, we can trade him as well.

4. Break the TV deal with Bally Sports and put the Mavs on TV locally for every game of the season. And replace Harp as Follows side kick.*Also, Demerse has to go as well (old owners buddy).

5. What I won't do as the new owner: A. Sit on the bench or stand on the court. B. Travel with the team. C. Conduct interviews or go on pod casts. D. Interfere with the GM or new Coach on basketball decisions or playing time.
R28J is offline   Reply With Quote