View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 02:55 PM   #935
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Xbox console looks amazing. I just look at their games catalogue and there's zero exclusives that are even the slightest bit appealing to me.

PS5 console itself looks like ass, is less powerful, and it's a nightmare actually getting one, but that game catalogue.

Might just stick to PC/Switch and maybe check out the Switch 2 when it comes out next year.
Yeah, the chances of getting a Switch 2 at launch...you can't even get a reasonably priced Switch these covid days.

I remember when companies were thinking of pushing releases of the new consoles back. And then gaming become hotter than the sun.

Brother got the Quest 1, and I tried it out. Hooked me, and I'm pretty anti-vr. No PC makes it a winner and the second one looks even better. The 256g model is already sold out on their site.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote