Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 11:13 PM   #5
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
It's almost as if the Mavs leadership didn't know Luka was going to be a superstar circa 2019. Not sure how we are going to add key pieces at this point other than signing then flipping Brunson for something we need more? Spilled milk but it seems like the time to have built a core around Luka was 7 million dollar a year Luka era.
I don't bring up Banes or Bey much but I must admit now that Dallas really screwed up by passing on several NBA ready prospects.

Then they had the FA process to add pieces and the best signing we got in the 3 years since Luka rookie season was Bullock.

They didn't really do a good job surrounding Dirk after that incredible 2011 season. I felt like he was still good enough with talent around him that he could have made some more noise for another year or two but the Mavs/Cuban neglected it.

I'm not 100% certain that I trust Cuban right now either.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote