Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 12:47 PM   #1126
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1tf...coutingRapport

This was Hardy's best all around game. You can see he needs some fine tuning and sometimes forces things, but what SG doesn't force their shot from time to time. They played him at pg a lot to add to his game, but he really is more of a pure SG.

What puzzles me is his teammate Dyson Daniels goes 8 in the draft barely averaging 12 ppg on 26% from three for the Ignite. Like I really cannot imagine picking him over Hardy.
I mean, I can't imagine Marvin Bagely going over Luka. But that's our good fortune. The Mavs should retire Vlade's jersey for that.

Hopefully Hardy is as good as we're all projecting.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote