Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 02:22 PM   #1130
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I mean, I can't imagine Marvin Bagely going over Luka. But that's our good fortune. The Mavs should retire Vlade's jersey for that.

Hopefully Hardy is as good as we're all projecting.
Funny you mention Luka. On another Mavs board, they trash Hardy because of his defense and lack of athleticism. And they judge him because he doesn't have a good vertical. I'm thinking...imagine if we judged Luka based on his vertical and his defense.

Athleticism and a vertical aren't always the same thing. You can be athletically quick, which Hardy is, and not jump super high.

And critical thinking is what role Hardy fills. He is filling in for Brunson full stop unless we make another move. So if you could hide Brunson's 6'1, no athleticism, and vertical (I don't think I've ever seen Brunson dunk or can't remember it) then Hardy should be fine.

Big issue with the team right now is a backup pg. Still need one of those in an emergency. Dinwiddie and Hardy can play the position, but I'd prefer to have a more pure one.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote