Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 04:01 PM   #1134
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I believe the following veteran PGs are still available:

Dennis Schroder (I thought that there was report he signed somewhere but I cannot find it)

Eric Bledsoe (waived today)

D.J. Augustin

Avery Bradley
Heh on Schroder I think you got fooled by EL's earlier post showing a hypothetical Woj tweet of him signing anywhere else but with the Mavs.

But he and Bledsoe would be nice. Bradley is more of a SG to me whereas I've never been impressed with him. Not sure what DJ has left in the tank, but could definitely provide a veteran PG presence with good shooting.

Kind of intrigued at the Derrick Rose idea but that would take Cuban to spend a decent chunk towards tax, though his contract has a club option for the following and final year (2023). His game has sneakily morphed into a complimentary piece with his shooting numbers, both outside and at the FT line vastly improving.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote