Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 05:16 PM   #1531
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I get the feeling the Mavs FO wants to keep that roster spot open for flexibility. The remaining options are intriguing, but not needle moving. DJ Augustin, Facundo Campazzo, and Elfrid Payton are nice options. I just see them maybe waiting to see how teams get through training camp and what trade options might look like. I still think the need will be filled via trade, but I wouldn't mind either of the three FAs listed.

Edit: these options are obviously outside of Eric Bledsoe.
It would be better to get a guy to go through training camp versus scrambling to sign someone in case Luka or Spencer went down though, but I guess they are comfortable with that risk.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote