View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #44
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
How do you know about the relationship of Carlisle and Artest? Would you care to elaborate on it? Because, I've always felt that Artest would be the perfect compliment to Dirk, but if you have some insight on the player/coach relationship between Ron/Rick, I definitely want to hear about it.
Yes I did read an article a few days ago tht said although Rick said all god things about Artest it was because it was the right thing to do. And i can see that.

Now i think Artest is a great overall player, but I dont think hes rite in the head and therefore IMO would not help us go all the way. This is something I have begun to realize over the last few weeks. Because I was starting to think that he mite be getting it strait, but then 2 hours after he "chooses" not to opt out he says he "regrets" it and theres always something going on with him. IMO he wouldnt mesh with Dirk either, I think a guy like Kidd complements Dirk perfectly as far as personality. Hes got some toughness to him, but hes a smart/wise guy. artes has toughness, but hes crazy.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 07-05-2008 at 02:24 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote