View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #20
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
<snip>
At all times, however, a polarity is needed. If it weren't there, people might actually have to go about making decisions for themselves and be accountable for their actions. They might actually realize that we are all being screwed and that the political process is one big circle-jerk.
<snip>
I wish I could give you more rep, just for the part above. (I'll have to spread some around I guess)

I tend to agree with most of what you wrote, but the part above especially.

-- Sometimes I just wish people would think for themselves and be able to voice their opinions without it being some sheeple type response from one form or another of the media. I think people are more and more allowing themselves to be controlled - instead of using their brains.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote